Miza GJ-10400 Standard 60° Glossmeter
11 Reasons to Purchase the Miza GJ-10400 Standard Glossmeter TODAY
- Has the correct gloss meter Solution you need for flat samples
- ASTM American Standard D 523. Measures like the very expensive BYK or Rhopoint
- The Longest Comprehensive WARRANTY - 3 Full Years
- North American Warranty honored here in North America
- Quality Service by Imbotec Group in North America (Glossmeter Specialist)
- Calibration Service by Imbotec Group in North America
- Send Samples for Measurement - fee applies, but 100% refundable upon purchase or free if we can't
- Gloss Measurement Satisfaction Guaranteed
- A corporation serving customers since the 90's with 100% satisfaction - A+ BBB Member
- Free Shipping across North America
- Our Customers include Apple, Microsoft, Dell, Harvard University, etc., etc.
- Any finished flat surface. This meter can be used on any solid surface with a surface appearance from matt to a highly polished metal or mirror that is impossible to measure with a lower cost glossmeter. The Miza glossmeter is easily used on coatings such as paints, varnishes, ink, or on any other surface with a flat surface.
- Can be used on decorative materials, such as wood, plastic, marble, granite, ceramic tile, paper, etc.
- Metallic materials or super high reflective coatings such as mirrors, polished metals, or silicon wafers can be measured.
Small Area Glossmeter Features:
- Any finished flat surfaces including coating, such as paints, varnishes, printing ink, etc.
- Decorative materials, such as marble, granite, ceramic tile, etc.
- Diverse materials and objects, such as plastic, wood, paper, etc.
- Metallic materials and their coatings.
- Power: One AA battery.
- Holder with Working Standard,
- Traceable Certificate,
- Users Manual,
- Carrying Bag.
Small Area Curved Sample GJ-10400 Service:
- Warranty: Three (3) Full Years in North America
- Technical support and quality calibrations performed HERE in North America.
Small Area Curved Sample GJ-1088 Specifications:
- Range: 0 - 199.9 GU
- Range: [0 - 1000] GGU
- Deviation: ±1.5 GU or 1.5%
- Measuring Area:0.35x0.63 inches (9×16 mm)
- Measuring Aperture: 0.5x1.1inches (12x28 mm)
- Incidence Angle: 60°
- Dimensions: 6x2x3inches (155×48×75mm)
- Weight: 0.88lbs (400g)