The Rhopoint IQ Flex 60 Gloss, DOI, Haze and RSPEC Meter has all the features of a standard Rhopoint IQ but with the ability to measure small and slightly curved surfaces.
- Designed for the measurement of small and slightly curved sufaces
- DOI / RIQ Meter, ( quantifies orange peel )
- Hazemeter ( reflectance haze )
- Measures RSPEC
- 60° glossmeter for general gloss finishes
In a single fast measurement, the Rhopoint IQ Flex 60 captures information about the gloss and texture of a sample surface.
Combined gloss, haze, and orange peel (DOI/RIQ values) information have made the IQ essential for controlling appearance finish in the paints and coatings sector, particularly for high tech., automotive and aerospace coatings.
Designed for slightly curved surfaces
Conventional gloss instruments are best suited to large flat areas and test panels, as curved surfaces cause measurement errors. The small footprint of the Rhopoint IQ Flex 60 makes it much more effective on curved surfaces than a conventional glossmeter; its compact size and shape also allows access to difficult to reach areas
Rhopoint IQ Flex 60 Operation:
- Full color display
- Auto-rotating measurement screen
- Adjustable brightness
- Quick efficient 6 button interface
Rhopoint IQ Flex 60 Measurement:
- Single button push to measure all parameters
- Fast measurement
- Results can be instantly transmitted to any PC package such as Excel, Word, SPC programs etc.
Rhopoint IQ Flex 60 Statistical:
- Max, min, mean, SD
- All measured parameters
Rhopoint IQ Flex 60 Graphical:
- Trend analysis of all measured values
- Gloss, haze, RSPEC and DOI values
Rhopoint IQ Flex 60 Construction:
- All aluminum construction enclosure, optics module
- Compact measuring head enables slightly curved surfaces and small areas to be measured easily
- Results batching with user definable names
- Bluetooth Compatibility – transmit data to any Windows smartphone, tablet or PC
- USB results download to PC without the need to install software