Flooring Inspection Kit - includes CMEX 2, 3 Hygro-i Probes, HH14TP30, IRTX, SAL75, and 12 hole liners
A complete kit for moisture testing of concrete and wood flooring to ASTM and other international standards. Featuring the Tramex CMEX II digital concrete moisture meter for testing per ASTM F2659 and 3 best in class reusable Hygro-i ® relative humidity probes for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170 (or Hood Method with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer is included for testing surface temperatures and can be used in conjunction with the Hygro-i ® probe to monitor dew point conditions. A heavy-duty hammer pin-probe allows the user to measure the moisture content in wood. Calibration check salts are included in the Flooring Inspection Kit, which comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i ® RH probe for testing to ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaniously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
||Flooring Inspection, Flooring Installation.
||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe) Wood Moisture (with attachable pin-type probe).
||16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1" (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)
||9 Volt PP3 Battery x 2 (included)
||Digital / Backlit
|Depth of penetration
||NDT CMEX II approx. ¾" (20 mm) in concrete
|Moisture content of concrete
||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)
|Moisture content of wood
||7- 40% using pin-type wood probe
0 to 99%
- CMEX II Non-destructive, digital concrete moisture meter.
- 3 Hygro-i ® RH probes and connector cable with ASTM F2170 tools.
- HH14TP30 Heavy duty pin-type probe for wood.
- 12 Hole liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to ASTM F2170.
- SAL75 Calibration check salts.
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- Heavy-duty carry case.
FIK5.1 - DATA SHEET