Flooring Inspection EZ Kit - incl; CMEX2, HIPP1-IE, Hand Probe, 6 Hole Liners
A compact kit for instant and precise moisture testing of concrete and wood flooring. The Tramex CMEX IIdigital moisture meter allows the user to non-invasively test concrete per ASTM F2659, and the Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170. The Tramex heavy-duty wood pin-probe measures the moisture content of wood. The Flooring Inspection EZ Kit comes in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe for testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaniously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
||Flooring Inspection, Flooring Installation.
||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Stone/Tiles (Qualitative measurements). Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe) Wood Moisture (with attachable pin-type probe).
||350mm x 230mm x 90mm (13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5")
||9 Volt PP3 Battery (included)
||Digital / Backlit
|Depth of penetration
||Non-destructive mode approx. 20 mm (¾")
|Moisture content of concrete
||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)
|Carbide Method (CM) Equivalent Scale for Concrete
||0 - 4
|Moisture content of wood
||7- 40% using pin-type wood probe
0 to 99%
- CMEX II Non-destructive, digital concrete moisture meter.
- Hygro-i ® RH probe and connector cable with ASTM F2170 tools.
- HH14TP30 Heavy-duty pin-type probe for wood.
- 6 Hole liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to ASTM F2170.
- Easy-travel case.
FZK5.2 - DATA SHEET