The Delmhorst RDM-3P Paper moisture meter is fully equipped for testing paperboard, corrugated stock, and paper tubes using its paper scale, 0-100 reference scale, and baled paper scale. For baled Paper, also purchase the H-4 handle and the 10" probe 830-2.
The Delmhorst RDM-3P has advanced storage and recall features make it easy to organize multiple jobs, or even download data to a PC via the optional PC/Kit. The paper production industry has a new ally in the reliable and precise RDM-3P.
- Bright, clear digital display
- Has three scales;
- 5.3%-23% MC for paper
- 8%-40% MC for baled scrap paper
- 0 - 100 arbitrary scale for obtaining relative moisture
- Auto-shut off timer saves battery life
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Adjustable alarm when pre-selected MC is reached
- Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp
- Organize readings by job for easy reference
- View stored readings on screen
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”
- Weight 11 oz.
The Delmhorst RDM-3P Paper Moisture Meter, PC/Kit Package: Includes the RDM-3P meter, a carrying case and PC/Kit.
We sell to Canada and ship from Toronto to Alberta, AB, British Colombia BC Manitoba MB New Brunswick NB Newfoundland NF Nova Scotia NS Ontario ON PEI Saskatchewan SK Quebec QC Canada Brampton Mississauga Etobicoke Scarborough Rexdale Guelph Kitchener Waterloo Thunder Bay Montreal Trois Rivieres