The Delmhorst P-2000 is an electrical resistance-type moisture meter, utilizing the relationship between moisture content and electrical resistance. The contact pins mounted on the top of the meter are used for making direct contact with the paper. The P-2000 can also be used to measure recycled baes when used with a H-4 Handle and a 830-2 probe.
The Delmhorst P-2000 Various external electrodes are also available for specific applications. It is especially useful for testing paperboard, corrugated stock, and paper tubes. The P-2000 is ideal for plant superintendents, inspectors, buyers, and salespeople.
- Reads 4.3%-18% MC for paper.
- Reads 5%-40%, for baled scrap paper
- Built-in calibration check
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Adjustable alarm set when specific MC is reached
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration
- Bright, clear digital display
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”
- Weight: 10 oz
We sell to Canada and ship from Toronto to Alberta, AB, British Colombia BC Manitoba MB New Brunswick NB Newfoundland NF Nova Scotia NS Ontario ON PEI Saskatchewan SK Quebec QC Canada Brampton Mississauga Etobicoke Scarborough Rexdale Guelph Kitchener Waterloo Thunder Bay Montreal Trois Rivieres