The Delmhorst J-2000 for flooring contractors, woodworkers, furniture manufacturers, QC inspectors and small mills, the J-2000 helps to keep up with ever-changing job conditions. The Delmhorst J-2000 meter has a microcontroller circuit that corrects for 48 individual species and temperature. Averages up to 100 accumulated readings and measures moisture from 6–40%.
The Delmhorst J-2000 has built in calibration for maximum accuracy. With built-in wood species correction and temperature correction, along with storage and informative reading statistics the J-2000 is an extremely versatile tool at a great value.
- Easy to read Digital Display
- 6%-40% Wood Moisture
- Averages 100 Readings
- Integral contact pins provide 5/16” penetration
- 0.2%-50% moisture range on gypsum
- Connector for external Electrode
- Includes Carrying Case and 5-16" Pins
- Moisture Correction for 48 Species
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Built-in calibration check
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”
- Weight 10 oz.
Delmhorst J-2000 Moisture Meter Package: Includes the J-2000 Meter, a deluxe carrying case, a 26-ES Hammer Electrode and (10) 26-ES Hammer Electrode pins.
We sell to Canada and ship from Toronto to Alberta, AB, British Colombia BC Manitoba MB New Brunswick NB Newfoundland NF Nova Scotia NS Ontario ON PEI Saskatchewan SK Quebec QC Canada Brampton Mississauga Etobicoke Scarborough Rexdale Guelph Kitchener Waterloo Thunder Bay Montreal Trois Rivieres