The Delmhorst G-7 Grain Moisture Meter is a rugged resistance-type meter, great for testing the moisture content of grain at harvest time and while in storage. The integral double-disc electrode cup holds 3-4 grams, allowing for more uniform sampling and providing accurate and repeatable readings.
On the Delmhorst G-7 you can even attach optional accessories to check moisture in bulk material and hay. It also provides useful statistics on stored readings.
- Built-in calibrations for barley, coffee, corn,
- Flax, hay, oats, pasta, rapeseed, rough rice
- Rye, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat
- Built-in temperature correction over the range of 0 - 70° C
- Programmable offset to match elevator
- Stores up to 150 accumulated readings in user-defined batches by grain
- Displays the average and highest readings, and standard deviation and co-efficient of variance of stored readings
- Adjustable alarm when pre-selected MC is reached
- Accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Built in Calibration check
- Moisture Range: 9%-30% MC, depending on the grain
- Size: 7 1/4” x 6” x 5 1/2”
- Weight 64 oz.
We sell to Canada and ship from Toronto to Alberta, AB, British Colombia BC Manitoba MB New Brunswick NB Newfoundland NF Nova Scotia NS Ontario ON PEI Saskatchewan SK Quebec QC Canada Brampton Mississauga Etobicoke Scarborough Rexdale Guelph Kitchener Waterloo Thunder Bay Montreal Trois Rivieres