The Buchholz Indentation Tester is a reliable test method for evaluating the indentation resistance of plastic's deformable coatings. A beveled disc with a sharp edge is applied onto the test surface under a constant of 1.1lbs (500g). The test load is provided by a steel block holder. The trace left after 30s. load is measured with a 20X magnification illuminated microscope. The length of the indentation is inversely proportional to the hardness.
- Conforms with ISO 2815 Standard
- Stainless steel block
- Circular tool is a double cone block
- Circular tool and support of hard metal
- Marking triangle for precise positioning.
- 20 X magnification with graduated scale to measure indentation length.
- Indentation load：1.1 ± .01lb (500 ± 5g)
- Accuracy of indentation reading：.004inch (0.1mm)