The use of an automatic film applicator guarantees consistent speed and pressure, providing repeatable and high-quality results.
Automatic film applicators vary in their construction. Our applicators use vacuum plates to hold the drawdown cards and allow a variety of application bars to be mounted. The speed and pressure of the bar can be adjusted to allow for customization of the final film thickness. The drawdown process is governed by ASTM standard D823
BEVS Automatic Film Applicators are made with high precision machined components, sturdy mainframe and heavy-duty powertrain assembly to ensure long-term reliable operation. Consistent drawdown conditions such as speed, flatness, combined with applicator gap and geometry are essential to obtain perfectly reproducible samples, thus eliminating human error and uncertainty.
- Advanced touch screen technology
- Film size:A4,A3 and User Defined
- Adjustable speed
- Report output: with coating's name, viscosity and thickness
Technical Specifications:Speed: 20 -300 mm/s
- Stroke Length (Max) 14.2in (360mm)
- Test Panel 16.5 x 11.8in (420×300mm)
- Test Platform: Glass bed with clamp (model 1811/1) or Vacuum bed (model 1811/2)
- Bar Coater Capacity: Diameter 0.4-0.5in (10-13mm ) Length 12.6in (320mm)
- Standard: ASTM D328
- Power: 230V ±10%，50/60HZ