The Aqua Measure LGF Gypsum Moisture meter is a portable gypsum/drywall moisture meter with an analog display and a moisture range of 0-25%. The display has a direct reading scale plus "Dry", "Ok" and "Wet" colour scales.
The Aqua Measure LGF meter has replaced the older LG model. The LGF tests boards from 1/4" to 3/4" in thickness. Measurements can be performed on moving boards. The Aqua measure LGF compares moisture content of boards from different kiln decks thus a great help in balancing kilns. The LGF can also be used to check the moisture distribution pattern on the board along its length, width or both.
The Aqua Measure LGF sensor is constructed from stainless steel and is powered by a rechargeable battery and comes with the battery, recharging chord and carrying case.
- Easy to read Analog display
- 0-25% MC in Gypsum/Drywall
- Test Boards 1/4" to 3/4" (6.35 to 19mm) thick
- Tests moving boards
- 3 Scales, "Dry", "Ok", "Wet"
- Flat Stainless Steel Sensor
- Rechargeable Battery
- Comes with a Carrying Case
- Size 15" x 15" x 11" (38.1 x 38.1x 28cm.)
- 1 yr warranty