The Novo Gloss 20/60/75 offers the Industry's ONLY Two (2) Year Comprehensive Glossmeter Warranty + Lifetime Lamp Warranty.
The Novo Gloss 206075S is without a doubt one of the world's best triple quality angle glossmeter. This purchase guarantees you a quality gloss meter. The Novo-Gloss 20°/ 60° / 75° offers you excellent specifications, a long 2 Year Warranty, and many other features. A beautiful ergonomic unit with super sharp white characters on a blue electroluminescent background display (better than LCD).
We are the U.S. and Canadian Authorized distributor for glossmeters, haze, color and other physical testing equipment. We only supply our customers with quality reputable equipment ensuring it will not be returned to us. For a select time, we are offering the Novo Gloss 20°/ 60° / 75° Glossmeter at the lowest available price in the Americas. "Offer expires when this message is removed from this website."
- Digital Large display to 0.2% Accuracy
- Calibrate on a standard that matches your sample to increase accuracy (available - call)
- Accurate and Reliable
- Made in Western Europe
- Sold by Imbotec Group, the only Factory Authorized Calibration Facility in North America
- Nondestructive gloss measurement
- Three measurement ranges "20-60-75" optimized for gloss testing of different luster materials such as paper mill paper, paper at a printer, ink varnish on paper, Vinyl, and film
- Fully Statistical Analysis Model
- Large, clear, easy to read display giving meaningful readings
- Continuous function enables user to "SCAN" the product quickly
- AC Charger provides continuous power
- Automatic power cut off switches "Off" when not in use to save energy
- Extended two-year warranty
- Download and Analyze readings in the NovoSoft software
- Resolution: 0.2 GU
- Repeatability: 0.2%
- Reproducibility: 0.5 GU
- Range: 20° 0 - 2000GU, 60° 0 - 1000GU, 75° 0 - 150GU
- Angle: 20° - 60° - 75°
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Gloss Tiles: These can be used for two purposes. Only with a Rhopoint Novo Gloss can you calibrate on a standard that more closely matches your samples for improved results. The second reason would be to check the glossmeter for long term repeatability as a checking standard.
- $ 412. - High Gloss (93.0 GU at 60°) Used as a replacement of the original calibration tile
- $ 571. - Low Gloss (10.0 GU at 60°) Novo Gloss Lite TRIO Checking Standard for Low Gloss
- $ 571. - Semi Gloss (50.0 GU at 60°) Novo Gloss Lite TRIO Checking Standard for Semi Gloss
- $ 412. - Mirror Gloss (1830.0 GU at 60°) - Novo Gloss Lite TRIO Mirror Checking Standard
$ 175. - For the replacement of the original gloss meter zero gloss standard.
If you have any questions, please call our sales department with no hold time :
Toll Free at : 1-866-462-6832.
11 Reasons to Purchase the Novo Gloss 20/60/75 TODAY
- Best TAPPI Value Glossmeter in the Industry
- Same Measurement Specs as the more expensive TAPPI Glossmeters and other 75-degree glossmeters for vinyl and film
- AC Adapter provides infinite power
- Longest Most Comprehensive WARRANTY - 2 Full Years
- Lifetime Warranty on Lamp
- Quality Engineering by Rhopoint of England
- Sold by the only Factory Authorized calibration Facility in North America
- Free Novo-Soft Quality Assurance Software
- Lowest Price Guaranteed - 110% Money Back Guarantee
- Gloss Measurement Satisfaction Guaranteed
- A corporation in business serving customers since the 90's with satisfaction - AAA+ BBB Member
Every Quality Laboratory should have a Gloss Meter, make it a Novo Gloss. Why wait? Best Price - Best Warranty - Best Quality of Measurement.